Atlanta Film Festival New Blog Home

Twitter Updates

Monday, August 4, 2008

Short Interview with I'm Through With White Girls Director

On the eve of her film’s DVD release, we caught up with [Jennifer] Sharpe, a current IFP Market laureate for her script Native Honkeys (clearly she’s outdoing herself), about watching earnest dramas, whyThe Poisonwood Bible should be made into a movie and just how long someone can listen to The Roots for.

What films or television shows have you seen recently?

I’ve watched alot of Reno 911, Top Chef, Project Runway, My Life on the D List on TV recently. As for films, MASH, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Great Debaters, Bella, The Hulk, Lars and the Real Girl.

Read The Rest with Director Jennifer Sharpe at Spout Blog

You might remember I'm Through With White Girls as the 2007 Atlanta Film Festival Official Selection The Inevitable Undoing of Jay Brooks. I'm through is slated for release on DVD on August 12.

No comments: